As The World Turns....Mystie Blu

Just a Little Preview of What Really Goes on inside My World.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Be Damned!!!!

My days start at or around 7 in the A.M. and doesn't usually end until 11 in the P.M., my daily routine consists of going to work, using my lunch breaks to go to an audition or two or maybe even three depending on the traffic, then of course I have to hit up my version of Happy Hour with friends, which is pretty much at any spoken word joint in the 'A' and then its off to my humble yet chic abode, which was recently occupied by me and my Chewie until he was sent to go live with my mother for personal reasons. Nevertheless, it' s been a long day and I've been having long days since I graduated college and I'm gonna get to my point before I get lost in my own dialouge again, so here it goes...I'm home and I'm tired and ready for bed so I do what any other chica does to prepare herself for a restful night of peace and slumber....take a bath, grease up (thats put on lotion for those who just don't know) and then I proceed to put on my comfortable yet fashionable P.J.'s courtsey of Vicki's annual clearance sale 'cause hey there's nothing wrong with wanting to go to bed looking cute... then it hits me...I can't fall asleep...ain't that a Bitch!

It's almost like having a really long night of hot passionate sex and being let down in the end by the fact that only one person 'reached the finish line' while you lay there asking yourself..what the hell just happened?....Ok, maybe that was a little too descriptive but my point is made. I really dislike being restless at night because that usually means my entire night is gonna be spent tossin' and turnin' and THINKING about people, places and things that DO NOT deserve to creep into my thoughts EVER! I use to nip this situation in the bud with a little taste of NyQuil but I had to cut that out quick fast 'casue it is never attractive to acquire a dependency on an over-the-counter drug which sole purpose is to relieve sneezing, fever,runny nose, and headaches. Of course, its not like I don't have another option of getting to sleep quicker as well but history has proven that this lil lady has never been a good candidate for booty calls, whether it was making them or receiving them...sorry folks but it's just not in my cocoa embodied nature. I mean I take the saying of my body is MY temple to a new extreme...believe me...Oh well, I guess I'll give in and see what's on the Idiot Box. Sweet Dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger NiolK said...

Life is one long effing day, Nothing turns out how you plan, sleep is either too hard to find or so easy you're practically narcoleptic and
there's nothin hotter than a chick hooked on cold meds. But thats just me.

7:30 AM  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

He's a wise man, that Niolk.

Can't remember the last time I went to bed and fell asleep before 11pm - I wonder what would happen. I imagine the world would seem an easier place.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Schanina said...

Auditions? Do you act, sing, model?

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home