As The World Turns....Mystie Blu

Just a Little Preview of What Really Goes on inside My World.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Daddy's GirL

I have to honestly admit that I have the absolute greatest, bestest, flyest and hustling-est Daddy in the WORLD! let alone the bestest Family in the Universe and that's not me being arrogant that's just the damn truth. Never in a million years will another man be able to hold a candle to my father. I mean the man is the epitome of the 'Ish' anything I have ever wanted as a child up to my adulthood my father has either 'found a way or made one' for me to have my heart's desire. Now, I know what your probably thinking this chick is super-uber spoiled AND I AM...in a good way however, 'cause being brought up with a father and a mother that just provided for me continuously planted a seed in me to always aspire to live my life to the fullest while reminding me that I can have anything I want in this life if I just put my mind and some hustle into it and they always exposed my brother and I to apart of life that constantly reminded us that there was more in this world than what consisted within Liberty City, Florida....it's crazy to think back on growing up in one of the roughest parts of Miami, FL and me and my family all sleeping in one king size bed struggling from week to week to make ends meet while my parents 'shipped' me and my brother off to private schools to ensure that our educational needs were never neglected and made sure every Christmas that 'Santa' brought us more than enough gifts that was on our Christmas list....there's no denying the fact that I am blessed through the roof and I'm grateful for it but the reason I'm such a devoted Daddy's GirL would be explained best through a song by Beyonce entitled 'Daddy' (I believe thats the title of the song..if it isn't it should be) but yes my fave part in this song goes a little something like this...."Even if my man broke my heart today, no matter how much pain I'm in I will be okay, cause I got a man in my life that can't be replaced, for his love is UNCONDITIONAL and it won't go away, I know I'm lucky, Know it ain't easy for Men who take care of their responsibilities, love is overwhelming, Lord why did you pick me, can't stop these tears from falling I Love You So Much Daddy..."

Yep, that pretty much sums up why I am and will forever be a Proud Daddy's GirL....Just sucks for whomever I marry :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

That's what I was thinking - tough job measuring up for whoever you marry. My girlfriend is a bit of daddy's girl - I'll tell her something and she won't really listen to it. Her dad will say the same thing and she'll lap it up and then tell me it as though I didn't know. It's cute though - it's nice you have such a good relationship with your pop.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home